Help Your Furry Friend Live a Long and Healthy Life
As our furry friends have a shorter lifespan than us, they need to be medically examined annually to ensure they stay healthy throughout their lives. Complete and thorough health checkups as well as regular preventive care for your pet can prevent serious health problems.
At Canton Veterinary Clinic, we provide a wide array of veterinary services to keep your pets healthy and happy. We offer same-day appointments as well.
- Tests for Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV)
- Tests for Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV)
- Vaccinations for puppies, kittens, and adult pets
- Fecal exams for intestinal parasites
- Tests and prevention for heartworms
Your Aging Pet Needs Your Attention
Routine diagnostics can help in the early detection of geriatric illness.
- Kidney disease
- Hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism
- Other illnesses
Comprehensive Veterinary Services
- Diagnostic and therapeutic services: Our veterinary clinic is fully equipped to provide quality diagnostic and therapeutic services
- Radiology services: We have an onsite, state-of-the-art X-ray machine to help us quickly diagnose any medical conditions
- Surgical services: At our modern surgical room, we can perform a wide variety of surgical procedures.
- Dentistry: Let us take care your pet's dental needs - teeth cleaning and polishing, tooth extractions, and minor oral surgery
- Permanent identification: We offer PetLink microchips
- Laboratory: Our well-equipped, in-house laboratory allows our team to run a wide variety of tests — serum chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis, and parasite testing. For specialized diagnostics and consultations, we utilize the services of commercial veterinary laboratories
- Dietary counseling: Our experienced team provides guidance regarding your pet's nutritional needs as well as dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance, and performance at each stage of your pets' life
- Pharmacy: Our clinic's pharmacy maintains a huge inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, shampoos, flea and tick control products, and heartworm preventatives to meet the needs of your pet. We also stock a variety of prescription diets
Emergency Services Are Available
Dr. Davis, our veterinarian, is available until 9:00 PM for any concerns regarding your pet’s current care and treatment. Call Dr. Davis at 309-647-2221. After-hour emergencies and the ones that are more critical are referred to the Tri-County Animal Emergency Clinic in Peoria (Tri-County Animal Emergency Clinic, 2406 W Nebraska Ave, West Peoria, IL 61604, 309-672-1565).